Elopements // Vow Renewal – Prices from £1,299
Scotland boasts some of the most spectacular scenery in the World (yes, of course I am biased) and has jaw dropping backdrops for your elopement. Take the “words-can’t-describe-it’s-awesomeness” Glen Coe for example:
The thing about elopements is that no two are the same so there’s not a “One Size Fits All” package that works. A bespoke approach is needed to ensure your elopement becomes an awesome piece of work, not bound by the usual constraints of a full wedding day so will be more relaxed. This gives us time to focus the emotions, the love story but most importantly…you!
Whether it’s just the two of you or you bring a gang of loved ones/best friends with you, we will tailor a package that meets your needs.
Our portable, yet epic, DJI Mavic Pro drone will be there too, to add in some WOW factor from the air, capturing the scenery and your day in stunning 4K – check out the Glenfinnan Viaduct (from Harry Potter fame amongst others) in the distance in the photo below:
What you get:
- Pre-wedding consultation meeting(s)/Skype/Video Calls
- Advice on locations and supplier recommendations
- 1 min Teaser Trailer (Posted on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube & Vimeo).
- Online Review Portal – you can review the content before the final film.
- Cinematic Montage (5-20 mins) + Ceremony
- All on USB or Blu-ray with interactive menu.
2. The Add-Ons:
- Your Preparation (add £250)
- Online Streaming Delivery – MediaZilla (add £250)
3. The Extras
- Additional Shooter – add £250
- Discs (DVD or Bluray) or additional USBs – ask for prices
- Bespoke Personalised Wooden Presentation Box – £30 for USB box
4. E-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly on 077489 66634 to discuss your requirements and arrange a quote.
PV Wedding Films for #elopements and #creatingmemories #filmsyouwilllove #destinationweddings